Camerata Instrumentale Berlinwas founded in 1991, by different musicians from Berlin.
The Ensemble devoted itself mainly to chamber music performances in different groups, as well as to the different Orchestra projects.
Lately, Camerata Instrumentale Berlin participated in the opening of “Schöninger Orgeltage 2011” and in the celebration of the Reformation Day in “Kaiserdom Königslutter.”
The wide-ranging repertoire embraces from Classical to contemporary music. Particularly, the Orchestra enjoys performing those compositions that are not frequently used to be performed, due to their quite unusual concept.
Violin: Anna Barbara Kastelewicz
Anna Barbara Kastelewicz is the concertmaster of Camerata Instrumentale Berlin. She gained various experiences in different classical orchestras, such as Konzerthaus Orchestra Berlin and Deutschen Oper am Rhein, working with the world known conductors Kurt Masur and Lorin Maazel.
She had various performances as a soloist, and with her solo-concert program she traveled to Afghanistan and Uzbekistan.
With Camerata Instrumentale she appeared as a soloist, playing Beethoven’s Violin concerto (D-major, op. 61), as well as different Violin concertos of Mozart and Vivaldi.
- Violin: Ludwig Heumann, Thomas König, Frank Baumgärtl
- Viola: Uwe Gaffrontke, Astrid Hengst
- Violoncello: Tobias Münch, Sabina Herzog
- Double bass: Matthias Linke, Simone Heumann
- Harpsichord: Martin Fehlandt
- Flute: Iris Jess, Cornelia Dräger
- Clarinet: Tilmann Straube, Unolf Wäntig
- Oboe: Ingolf Börnchen
- Bassoon: Alexander Voigt, Christoph Knitt
- Trumpet: Uwe Saegebarth
- French Horn: Andreas Böhlke, Christian Müller
- Harp: Eva Ignatjeva
- Piano: Matthias Lange
- Ralf Kalesky & Lidiya Naumova: Guitar
- Goetz Berthold: Klarinette / Saxophone/li>
- Joachim Schäfer: Trumpet